The moment we walked in and layed on the bed i asked my wife if it's really that amount for that long weekend. It is more than what we expected. 10/10.
I stayed at 610 Waters Edge when I was in Cape Town for business for a week. The apartment exceeded all my expectations:
· It is well equipped with everything I needed for a self catering/self service stay. The apartment is stylishly equipped with great quality appliances. For the business traveller the apartment provides everything, even small details like shoe polish and brush are not overlooked.
· The apartment is clean and tidy.
· Although you are staying in a city, the apartment has a lovely view from the balcony oner Intaka Island. Sitting on the balcony at night listening to the peaceful, natural, nocturnal sounds definitely gives this apartment a special ambience. Here you have the best of both worlds: the convenience of Canal Walk Shopping Centre on the one side, and the natural beauty of Intaka Island on the other side of the apartment.
· Safe and secure parking gave me peace of mind.
· Staying literally across the street from a shopping centre has its advantages.
· Century City is located conveniently central in Cape Town. You are close to the southern and the northern suburbs.